Protect your boat, truck, trailer or ATV while securing loads with the NRS Buckle Bumper Strap. The rubber guard adds bounce to the buckle to prevent unhappy accidents. Beneath the bumper is the same burly NRS cam buckle that has set the standard for strength and reliability since 1978.
Use the #straphacks hashtag to share your ingenious uses for NRS Straps!
- Born on the river, ready for whatever—the NRS Strap is renowned worldwide for its extraordinary strength and usefulness.
- 2.5 cm wide polypropylene webbing is rated at 680 kg Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS), won't stretch when wet and is treated for protection against UV degradation.
- Polyurethane bumper wraps the buckle in 360-degree protection without interfering with its operation.
- Dual stainless-steel springs in our custom cam buckle create a strong, even bite that won't slip, ever.
- We call out the strap size boldly on the buckle so there's no guessing which to grab. Our Iconic Blue straps also have the size woven into the webbing.
- Protect your straps against long-term borrowers (you know who they are) by writing your name and contact info on the woven label below the buckle.
- With a hidden bottle opener on the buckle, you can secure your haul and stay hydrated too.
- All sizes sold in pairs.
12' fits kayaks and canoes on roof racks and carriers
15' fits canoes strapped on foam blocks directly on the roof (through the open doors and under the roof - or Duke's Of Hazard Style through open windows)