Throughout Nova Scotia and Atlantic Canada, canoeists turn to Old Creel Canoe & Kayak for a complete selection of versatile canoes. Why, because we are canoeist too, and we carry the best selection of quality solo canoes. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will guide you through our canoe selection to help you find the perfect model for your needs and your budget. Whether you’re searching for a family, recreation, sport or expedition canoe, we’re sure to have what you need!
These companies pass our high standards of excellent for quality, and they provide canoe models for just about every conceivable recreational and marathon canoe activity. Each of these companies has maintained superb reputations over many years for models presented, quality and craftsmanship. We are very pleased to be able to provide these excellent products to our customers.
For technical information and help selecting the right canoe for you ask, please let us know the answers to these easy questions.
- Who will be using the canoe?
- Where will you be using it? (Lake, River, Brook, Ocean)
- How long will you paddling?
- How much equipment do you typically carry?
- Is there a desirable weight of canoe due to portaging or frequent lifting?
- How durable does the canoe need to be suitable for your needs?
At Old Creel, we are canoeists. Our goal is to help you understand your choices, obtain accurate product information and provide advice that answers your questions and supports your paddling objectives.