If you do not know what you are looking for, we would be happy to host you at the shop for a chat. We are fortunate to be able to offer a 'try before you buy' program, we want everyone to leave here satisfied with their purchase and excited to get out on the water.
Appointments are a good idea and week day visits get you more attention than busy Saturdays.
Our ETAs (Estimated Time of Arrivals) are informed through the best information we have from our suppliers that day. Unknowns still exist in the supply chain and delays may occur. Please keep in mind our manufacturers and we at Old Creel would like nothing more than to get you on the water as soon as possible. Please be patient and kind.
Take care of each other, and paddle on.
At Old Creel Canoe & Kayak we only bring in quality goods that we stand behind. At our boutique showroom you will find a dazzling selection of all the latest canoe, kayak and paddle board equipment and accessories. For years, outdoor enthusiasts in Waverley and throughout Nova Scotia and the Maritimes have trusted our staff to guide them toward the best product for their needs, their lifestyle and their budget.
We’re proud to carry a full line of products from leading outdoor manufacturers, including:
- Kayaks from Delta Kayaks, Current Designs, Aquafusion by Nova Craft Canoe Company and White Knuckle Kayaks
- Canoes from Nova Craft Canoe, Wenonah Canoe and Esquif Canoe
- Stand-up paddle boats from Akona and Pulse SUP
- Rack systems from Thule® and Malone®
- Paddles from Aqua-Bound, Bending Branches and Grey Owl Paddles
- Accessories from Salus Marine, Aqua-Bound, North Water Paddle Sports Equipment and Atlan Water Sports and NRS.
No matter what you’re looking for, the team from Old Creel can help you find it. We complete special orders and we maintain a large stock of used equipment to help customers of all budgets enjoy the beauty of nature.