P & H - Scorpio Sea Kayak with Skeg - For Spring 2024Regular price $3,379.00 Save $-3,379.00
P & H - Scorpio Sea Kayak
The Scorpio shares the same progressive hull profile as the Cetus, transitioning seamlessly from a slender bow to a highly stable, slight 'V' body with rounded chines, giving a smooth ride and effortless control in all conditions, particularly when coupled with the option of the revolutionary P&H Skudder system.
Above the water, the Scorpio's deck has been designed around the requirements of modern sea kayakers, with a whole plethora of additional details such as recesses for secure split paddle storage, moulded-in inserts to take a kayak sail mast foot, no other polyethylene sea kayak on the market is as fully featured and expedition-ready as this.
The Scorpio comes in small, medium, and large volume options.
Designed around open water expeditions but equally suited to day trip exploration.
- Bungee-retained, ergonomic toggle handles for comfortable carrying and safe rescues.
- Skeg slider positioned on deck to avoid interference with high angle paddle strokes.
- Low profile back deck and cockpit rim for easy rolling and re-entry.
- Split paddle and compass recesses on forward deck.
- High strength, full deck lines and bungees for ample storage and rescue options.
CoreLite X Skeg: RRP
CoreLite X Skudder: RRP
- Silva 70p Compass
- Sail System
|CoreLite X*||From: 27.5kg|
|Max Paddler Weight||110kg|
Features & Options
|Hatches||Bow, Stern, Day, Mini|
|Custom Colour Deck Lines & Elastics||Black, White, Yellow, Orange, Red, Bright Blue, Navy, Grey|
|Other||Silva 70p Compass, Sail System|